Tuesday, November 11, 2014

TWD BCM Palets de Dames



I always love an opportunity to bake, but I'm still recovering from an insanely busy October, so I was pretty happy when I realized that I'd already made this month's selection for FFWD.  I was less happy when I realized that I still hadn't gotten around to posting about them.  I was hoping this could be an "insert link here" type of post, so this one's going to be brief.

Since I received BCM in the mail a couple of weeks ago I've been reading, and drooling over, the recipes almost every night.  So many of them sound absolutely delicious.  This one didn't sound especially interesting to me, and the actual cookies did nothing to change my mind.  They were sweet and cakey, "pleasant" comes to mind, but they definitely weren't anything special.  With so many interesting recipes to try, these won't be making a repeat appearance in our house.

6 comments:

  1. We enjoyed these, but I agree there are just too many recipes to try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I'll be doing any repeats at first either. It's been a while, Jora. Good to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry this wasn't a hit for you. But, there are going to be many delicious things on the horizon in this group!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry this wasn’t a winner with you! But then there is always next time!
    I thought they were a perfect tea cookie, and really enjoyed them! Happy baking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My family had the same opinion as you Jora. They were nothing special and they asked that I not make them again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed these, sorry you did not. But from the looks of the book, there are many more recipes I'm sure you'll enjoy as well.

    ReplyDelete